Looking for an in-ear headphones that has mic and control for Android
Oct 18, 2013 at 2:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

a86709286

New Head-Fier
Hello, I just got my Samsung galaxy note 3 and have to say the samsung headphone is killing my ear. I need a suggestion of an in-ear headphones that has in-line control and mic. Budget is about $500, thanks.

Oct 18, 2013 at 5:08 AM Post #2 of 13
Hmm, loads of options at that price, personky I would never spend that on an IEM, IMO they seem fragile, I'm alsway breaking them haha!

However look at http://www.klipsch.com/in-ear seem to do some nice stuff and geared towards mobile use.

Plenty of other brands to look at at that price though....

Oct 18, 2013 at 5:35 AM Post #4 of 13
Thanks for the reply. Klipsch sure has some good products, but their flag ship product x11i only supports ios devices, the only IEM that supports android is their s4a. Any other suggestions?

Oct 18, 2013 at 5:51 AM Post #5 of 13
Oh I had not noticed that haha sorry, unfortantly no I can't think of any I could recommend as I'm not a tire audiophile, only dabble in it a bit, and only recommended them from hearing some of there stuff, however St that price point I think whatever you end up with will be pretty good even if it doesn't have the exact sound your after, as for iPhone airport only I did not notice that, think of all the sales there missing out on, they've missed a trick there I think!

Although I always thought all headphones worked with all devices....must besomething to do with the mic+Control....

Good luck in your search.

Oct 19, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #9 of 13
Do you like a more bassy sound, a brighter sound, V shaped sound, neutral etc?

Oct 19, 2013 at 5:41 AM Post #13 of 13
Not many IEMs have a remote and mic which actually sounds good. The Hisound BA-100 is good as well and it's $99. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back