Looking for an iem
May 25, 2020 at 8:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

disarmmage

New Head-Fier
Hello
I'm looking for a V shaped iem(Like the KZ ZS10 pro), that has good instrument separation, and has punchy bass but not overwhelming
My budget is 80$
I mostly listen to power and melodic death metal

Last edited:
May 25, 2020 at 1:50 PM Post #3 of 5
Hello
I'm looking for a V shaped iem(Like the KZ ZS10 pro), that has good instrument separation, and has punchy bass but not overwhelming
My budget is 80$
I mostly listen to power and melodic death metal
If you want a v-shaped IEM, with a lot of bass, my go-to recommendations are the TFZ No.3 or the BLON BL03. The TFZ has more bass and treble (but not an extended treble response), and is more V-shaped. It also comes with much better accessories, and fits most people better then the BL03. The main issue people have with the BL03 is the fit. It fits me well though. I like both quite a bit better than the KZ ZS10 Pro. You should be able to find the No.3 for $80, but may have to look around a bit. They have it available on Drop quite often.

37B6769A-88C6-43D2-AF72-D18EF84C70F9.png

Last edited:
May 25, 2020 at 2:51 PM Post #4 of 5
If you want a v-shaped IEM, with a lot of bass, my go-to recommendations are the TFZ No.3 or the BLON BL03. The TFZ has more bass and treble (but not an extended treble response), and is more V-shaped. It also comes with much better accessories, and fits most people better then the BL03. The main issue people have with the BL03 is the fit. It fits me well though. I like both quite a bit better than the KZ ZS10 Pro. You should be able to find the No.3 for $80, but may have to look around a bit. They have it available on Drop quite often.

37B6769A-88C6-43D2-AF72-D18EF84C70F9.png
I already have the blon's, and the bass on them is too much for me, and they don't seem very clear to me, can you recommend me another earphone that has a bit less bass

May 25, 2020 at 3:44 PM Post #5 of 5
I already have the blon's, and the bass on them is too much for me, and they don't seem very clear to me, can you recommend me another earphone that has a bit less bass
My top recommendation would be the ThieAudio Legacy 3. It has less bass than the BL03, and the tuning is excellent, but it is a bit out of your stated price range @ $130. It would be worth it to save up for, if so inclined.

The Tin Hifi T4 has less bass, and is very clear sounding, but not really V-shaped. It is more bright neutral.

Maybe the Shozy Form 1.1? I’m still waiting on mine, so I can‘t comment on how they actually sound, but you may want to research them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back