Looking for a USBC to USBC cable for DAC to laptop
Mar 16, 2023 at 9:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

brokenhat

100+ Head-Fier
Hi from Canada, I have a Mojo 2 and would like a 1-2 foot USBC to USBC cable to plug it into my MacBook Pro M1. I am someone that doesn't believe cables make any difference with digital data FWIW, but would like a well built, braided, easy to bend, no longer than 2 feet cable which is almost impossible to find here. I bought a 3 foot Ugreen braided that will hardly bend, is very thick and too long. I'm using an Anker 3 foot cable now and it works fine but is ugly, cheap looking rubber and too long. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Mar 16, 2023 at 10:09 AM Post #3 of 7
Mar 16, 2023 at 10:20 AM Post #4 of 7
Mar 16, 2023 at 10:27 AM Post #5 of 7
Thanks again, found and ordered it at https://hifigo.com/ for $55 CA delivered, not cheap but welcome to Canada :)

Mar 16, 2023 at 11:44 AM Post #6 of 7
Not looking to start an argument but to my ears the Apple USB C charging cable is not one of the better cables
at reproducing music. It works but sounds somewhat artificial, like an overly photoshopped image.

Not surprising as it is designed for charging, not for sending music.

(As cables don't sound different to you then feel free to ignore the above, it is there for others that
may find differences).

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2023 at 11:44 AM Post #7 of 7
Hi from Canada, I have a Mojo 2 and would like a 1-2 foot USBC to USBC cable to plug it into my MacBook Pro M1. I am someone that doesn't believe cables make any difference with digital data FWIW, but would like a well built, braided, easy to bend, no longer than 2 feet cable which is almost impossible to find here. I bought a 3 foot Ugreen braided that will hardly bend, is very thick and too long. I'm using an Anker 3 foot cable now and it works fine but is ugly, cheap looking rubber and too long. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
https://www.amazon.com/SUNGUY-Right-Angle-Degree-Charge/dp/B07H96FWY9?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1
Soft and flexible, works well, just not braided.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back