Looking for a upgrade for the Tin HiFi T2 Pro
Apr 19, 2021 at 1:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Bruno Ibanes

Head-Fier
Hey!

A year ago, I gave my Tin HiFi T2 Pro to my fiancee. It turns out that this was the best IEM I have ever heard (I also had T2 and T3, among others).

It turns out that today, I can't find a replacement as bright as he does in the treble.

I already considered Kinera Idun and Moondrop Aria, but I don't know if they would be good options to replace the T2 Pro.

I believe that I am looking for an IEM with an L-tuning, because although I love the treble of the T2 Pro, I would like a little more bass.

The focus of IEM would basically be to listen to female vocals (or slightly higher-pitched male vocals). I will leave some examples:

Mad About You - Hooverphonic -

Nerve - Half Moon Run -

Mr. Sandman - SYML -

He Don't Love Me (Live) - Winona Oak -

I can spend a maximum of up to USD90 (preferably on AliExpress). Would anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Apr 22, 2021 at 9:08 AM Post #5 of 5
Hey!

A year ago, I gave my Tin HiFi T2 Pro to my fiancee. It turns out that this was the best IEM I have ever heard (I also had T2 and T3, among others).

It turns out that today, I can't find a replacement as bright as he does in the treble.

I already considered Kinera Idun and Moondrop Aria, but I don't know if they would be good options to replace the T2 Pro.

I believe that I am looking for an IEM with an L-tuning, because although I love the treble of the T2 Pro, I would like a little more bass.

The focus of IEM would basically be to listen to female vocals (or slightly higher-pitched male vocals). I will leave some examples:

Mad About You - Hooverphonic -

Nerve - Half Moon Run -

Mr. Sandman - SYML -

He Don't Love Me (Live) - Winona Oak -

I can spend a maximum of up to USD90 (preferably on AliExpress). Would anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

Moondrop Aria is not for female vocal, Starfield shall do the job👍 Also, consider HZSOUND HeartMirror this IEM is around$50 and handles female vocals better than Moondrop SF due to it’s brightness similar to Moondrop KXXS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back