Looking for a S$200 IEM or fullsize with good isolation and comfort can easy get in Singapore
Jan 13, 2013 at 8:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

minhquancanon7d

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for an upgrade from my ety mc5 because it has a lot of sib noise. I usually listen to Linkin Park and rap, hip hop so I need an IEM or fullsize that has not to much bass but not as little as the mc5, at least at the cx400ii which was my old one. Isolation must be good for travelling on plane and also comfortable too. I can only get it in Singapore so give my some advice which I can grab it in Singapore. The competion are between Shure 215, gr07 mkII, ATH M50. Tks

Jan 13, 2013 at 8:55 AM Post #3 of 6
I'm livng in Vietnam and usually travel to Singapore and just can go to the shop and grab it, so I want to prepare first! But tks for the advice

Jan 13, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #5 of 6
The GR07(highly recommended)are realy good sounding IEMs with good bass response and fairly wide soundstage, overall they sond more coherent, warm, detailed and offers good width and imaging.

Jan 13, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:
I'm looking for an upgrade from my ety mc5 because it has a lot of sib noise. I usually listen to Linkin Park and rap, hip hop so I need an IEM or fullsize that has not to much bass but not as little as the mc5, at least at the cx400ii which was my old one. Isolation must be good for travelling on plane and also comfortable too. I can only get it in Singapore so give my some advice which I can grab it in Singapore. The competion are between Shure 215, gr07 mkII, ATH M50. Tks

The Shure is the only one on that list that will offer you the isolation you need on a plane. It's also pretty comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back