Looking for a recommendation for a new pair of IEM's
Feb 15, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #17 of 18
  And if you have time to decide, sooner 1More Quad Driver will be available (in March) for 199 USD. You can wait some reviews of Quad and comparisons between 1More Triple vs Quad. 

Thats a possibility.. I'm not sure I can wait that long though :p What are your thoughts on the RHA T20? I'm wondering if they're worth the augmented price compared to the MA750 or the 1More

Feb 16, 2017 at 3:01 AM Post #18 of 18

Thats a possibility.. I'm not sure I can wait that long though :p What are your thoughts on the RHA T20? I'm wondering if they're worth the augmented price compared to the MA750 or the 1More

I did not listen RHA T20 therefore I don't want to comment.

I can only tell about 1More Triple Driver. I am not an experienced head fier, but 1 More Triple doing great job for my level. I am listening on my LG V20 on the way, and at the desktop I listen via Meridian Explorer 2. I connect ME2 to the phone with an OTG cable and give power from PC or powerbank, because Meridian 2 does not have a battery. I prefer this setup instead of Meridian Explorer 2 on PC because USB Audio Player Pro Android apps "Bit perfect" option is shining so much. I am getting better and clearer sound such way.  

I must say that with Meridian Explorer 2 addition, Triple Driver showed it's capability more and more.   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back