Looking for a particular and extraordinarily hard-to-find vinyl.
Nov 16, 2009 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Kayito-san

100+ Head-Fier
Akercocke's Words that go Unspoken, Deeds that go Undone, on Vinyl.

This is my go-to album, the central musical dogma of my life and it would complete me to find a copy of this album, on vinyl. If anybody can help me locate it or has access to it, then please, for all that is good, talk to me. I'm not kidding, this album is a trophy to my very existence. I can't delineate how important it is to me to find this album. I only just had my first real musical experience with vinyl, and I already know it's the cream of the crop of sound quality, and this album is, to me, the cream of the crop of albums.

Nov 19, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #4 of 5
Upon further inquiry on the Akercocke forums, I misread it; There is no full pressing of the Words/Deeds album, but the Words/Deeds album initially came with a 7" pressing of Eyes of the Dawn and another unreleased song. My apologies, but also my thanks.

Looks like I'm buying the 7"; Eyes of the Dawn is a pretty good song. And the 7" is RED! Sweeeeet. I'm definitely hanging it on my wall.

Nov 19, 2009 at 11:52 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayito-san /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm definitely hanging it on my wall.

Make sure if you do keep it hanging on a wall that it's not exposed to dust or direct sunlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back