Looking for a over ear headphone that have bass like M80
May 1, 2017 at 5:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

tuanchelseaf4

New Head-Fier
Hi all member of headfi
Im a new member.i still looking for a over ear headphone.i aready try to hear m50x and m80.and i really impress of m80.l like bass of m80.but its on ear.i usually use headphone mainly for edm,dusteb some time pop,rock.But i need detail and balance sound im heard vmoda LP2 and DT770 pro 80 ohm are good headphone.
So with budget under 200$ please give me best option.sorry about my english thank all

May 1, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #2 of 8
I think you should look into an M100. Get the XL pads for comfort and they should work for you. DT770 has good bass extension but it is also quite sibilant and peaky in the treble, unfortunately. If you want an open can, the X2 or DT990 could potentially work for you. Both have terrific bass extension. ---)

May 1, 2017 at 9:06 PM Post #4 of 8
Maybe look at the LP2, then. It has good bass extension. And there is also always the M50X--it has good bass extension, too, and is comfortable. Not sure if you just did not like it or what, but it could work for you potentially.

May 1, 2017 at 10:09 PM Post #5 of 8
i dont like the earpad m50x its uncomfortable for a longtime..i read many thread about LP2 and most people said bass of LP2 is overpower @@ not as good as m80.can you give me some other option ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back