Looking for a Lian-Li case here in Canada
Jul 13, 2007 at 1:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Genetic

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello to you Canadian computer guys.

I'm looking for a Lian-Li case in an online store here in Canada. Can you give me the names of business that are not «only on paper» but in real life selling this one PC case. I've tried the 2 official Canadians distributers from the Lian-Li website with no success.

This the one I'm looking for:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811112110

Thanks in advance.

Amicalement

Dany

Jul 13, 2007 at 3:44 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NCIX stores have them in stock, you can check their real time stockage. If you live in BC you can go buy it in person.

Just what I was going to say.

bigfootcomputers.com which used to carry alot of lian li cases just went under, so out of luck there.

Jul 13, 2007 at 1:03 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NCIX stores have them in stock, you can check their real time stockage.

Thanks. I already have used their «Contact us» option monday and I'm still waiting.....
plainface.gif

The funny thing is that I wasn't asking weird questions about Vista I was just asking how much to put on my Visa....
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

I dont get it. I want to pay for the item and they still are making me wait days after days.

Online shopping I suppose...

Again thanks for the info and if you think of another source, before I go realy mad and take the Newegg plan B option and beg for a US member to intervene as a shipping relay, feel free to tell me...
wink.gif

Amicalement

PS.
Thanks LawnGnome: Bigfootcomputer will be miss indeed.

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:57 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. I already have used their «Contact us» option monday and I'm still waiting.....
plainface.gif

OUPS..... The customer service from NCIX is flawless. In fact they answer e-mails very fast. BTW they dont have it ( the Lian-Li PC-S80B )
frown.gif

EDIT: Problem solved with the other retailler. Not bad for a friday 13th...

Apologies to the nice NCIX representatives....
redface.gif

Amicalement

Jul 13, 2007 at 3:09 PM Post #6 of 9
Jul 13, 2007 at 9:06 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Genetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OUPS..... The customer service from NCIX is flawless.

Really? They still haven't answered my question about an AverMedia TV Tuner that is a special order and I sent the email 4 days ago. Doesn't matter as I went ahead and ordered the tuner anyway so my question will be answered soon enough. I've been shopping at NCIX for years and they are trustworthy but I wouldn't say they answer emails promptly because they don't.

Jul 13, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatticus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really?

Yes really. Hey I only can tell what I have observed from my own experience....
wink.gif

In fact I was correcting a statement about the delay I had to suffer from another retailler. I certainly cant be personnaly the only and final standard about them.

I hope it will be all right for you.

Amicalement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back