Looking for a high-end set of headphones carried by Best Buy around 2012
Apr 30, 2016 at 1:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

dmbaile2

New Head-Fier
Years ago I visited a best buy with a Magnolia Room and they had a wall with a handful of high end headphones.  My favorite pair was white in color, and had the type of audio jack that plugged into the headphone, they were a closed design large over ear headphone and they retailed for about $500.  This happened around 2012 I think???

The headphones had a strong bass presence compared to the others.  They definitely WERE NOT one of the mainstream brands like Dre's or Bose, in fact they were not even in the same section of the store as the mainstream brands, these headphones were located in the Magnolia section of the store...

I couldn't afford them at the time but I would like to seek them out now.  I have done online searches, and scoured the best buy website but I cant find them.  Can anyone help me figure out what they were?

May 1, 2016 at 5:26 PM Post #2 of 2
Have you tried visiting that or other Best Buy stores and talking to people from that dept. or other areas? A manager might be your best bet. If you could at least get the name of the headphones, you should be able to narrow down the line after searching online info.

If you demo'd them in 2012, consider them to be 2010-2012 models. 

Another option is try and get a list of headphone manufacturers they sold then, then start looking through the companies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back