Looking for a good sounding in ear $150 max
May 17, 2009 at 7:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

old iron sights

New Head-Fier
Hey Im brand new to this site, I am very big into quality sounding products, and in the same breath im very new to "high end" audio. I have a pair of sennhieser hd 280 pros, and I think they sound pretty good, they were under $100 when I bought them, I really dont know if they are "great" by any means just alot better sounding than most things ive heard. Im getting back into working out/running, and want to get the best sounding in ears that I can get for $120-$150 max. (as the senns are very bulky, and would get too sweaty) My favorite type of music is post hardcore/indie rock/instrumental rock, bands like isis,these arms are snakes, hot water music, thrice, minus the bear, (loud rock music)(I also play bass guitar and am fond of bass in music) could someone please help a newby out with some suggestions on a good set?? I have seen the shure se210's in my range, any comments on those? or are there better sounding in ears in my price range?? Thanks!!

May 18, 2009 at 12:19 AM Post #10 of 12
FutureSonics Atrio M5. Great sound with surprisingly punchy and clean bass. They can be found at eBay for $179 + S&H, but some sellers accept offers, and you should be able to grab a pair for $159 + S&H. A bit over your budget, but completely worth it.

May 18, 2009 at 12:58 AM Post #11 of 12
Another Monster Turbine recommendation. I just returned from Europe and never used my Triple-Fis. Still amazed at the excellent sound quality from the MTs, everything very balanced and extremely detailed across the entire spectrum, anf very good isolation on the plane. I haven't used my Shure or UEs much for the past two months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back