Looking for a good hardshell headphone case
Aug 23, 2014 at 3:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Prophet293

100+ Head-Fier
OK so I received my beautiful Denon AH-D7100, except that the case that comes with it is absolute garbage, you can barely fit the headphone into it and it's almost impossible to do with the cables attached.

Anyway, so yeah, I'm looking for a fullsize hardshell headphone case for my Denon, any suggestions?

Aug 23, 2014 at 3:16 AM Post #2 of 6
I use a PELICAN case for my Denon headphones. The boxes with pluck-able foam cubes enable you to custom fit cans very precisely. Admittedly a black plastic box/case isn't as aesthetically pleasing as a wooden box, but the PELICAN cases are virtually indestructible. 

Quote:
  OK so I received my beautiful Denon AH-D7100, except that the case that comes with it is absolute garbage, you can barely fit the headphone into it and it's almost impossible to do with the cables attached.

Anyway, so yeah, I'm looking for a fullsize hardshell headphone case for my Denon, any suggestions?

Aug 23, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #4 of 6
Ah OK. Do the Denon ear-cups swivel flat or are they non-pivoting? 

Quote:
  actually i'm looking for a clamshell type of case that'd fit in my bag, something with a carabiner.

Aug 23, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #6 of 6
This might be suitable - http://www.t-nb.com/en/audio-video/headphones-accessories/etui-pour-casques-stereo.html

Amazon (UK) have them listed for £11 ($18 USD). 

Quote:
  it doesn't swivel or pivot, what you see in the picture is exactly how they rest in the case, there's no way to change its form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back