Looking for a gaming heaset
Dec 2, 2020 at 11:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

trix3072

Head-Fier
My previous one was MH752, which was nice but didn't have great imaging(couldn't tell whether the enemy was shooting on the 2nd floor or on the 1st floor). And I decided to move on to a better setup. The ones I'm considering are GSP 500, PC38X, MMX 300 with a SBX G6, or just getting a Mobius. Which one could be the best choice?

Dec 3, 2020 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 3
Do you need mic functionality? I find 'normal' headphones to generally work better than their gaming counterparts, plus, they're more versatile for music. Grab a mod-mic if you need to chat.

The Beyerdynamic TYGR 300 R seems like a good all-round choice, they even have the word 'Gaming' in their description.

Dec 4, 2020 at 2:18 AM Post #3 of 3
Do you need mic functionality? I find 'normal' headphones to generally work better than their gaming counterparts, plus, they're more versatile for music. Grab a mod-mic if you need to chat.

The Beyerdynamic TYGR 300 R seems like a good all-round choice, they even have the word 'Gaming' in their description.
I actually craved for the TYGR 300 R, but it isn't available in my region.... so that's why I think the MMX 300 +G6 DAC or Mobius is the best option. Which one has better positional audio and sound quality between these two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back