Looking for a flash-MP3-player
Sep 11, 2005 at 7:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Spade

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I’m looking for a MP3-player and need help.

It should be:
-Flashplayer
-1 GB
-rechargeable, (removable?) battery/accu
-It should encode line-in audio direct to MP3
-Very good sound

Until now I found one candidade: Trekstor i.Beat organix. What do You think about this player? Alternatives?

Thank You!!

Sep 12, 2005 at 5:45 AM Post #3 of 9
When it comes to MP3 players, its almost always wiser to go with the more mainstream brands. I haven't actually heard of that player, so take my comments with a grain of salt, there are always exceptions.

Also, how much quality do you expect of the line-in encoding? The iAudio U2 has a max input bitrate of 128kbps and uses the older, noisy XING encoder. So... it may or may not appease you.

Sep 12, 2005 at 5:48 AM Post #4 of 9
Actually, I remember that someone here posted a pic of that player here once, maybe they'll help you out with some opinions.

Sep 12, 2005 at 5:49 AM Post #5 of 9
U2 should be good enough...easy to use, load of features...

unless...you're gonna wait for the F1...
biggrin.gif

Sep 12, 2005 at 9:49 AM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

- Flashplayer
- 1 GB
- rechargeable, (removable?) battery/accu
- It should encode line-in audio direct to MP3
- Very good sound

Creative_Muvo_N200-xl.jpg

Creative MuVo N200 seems to fit the description. After three months of use, I am fairly happy with the performance of its closest kin, the V200 (I`ve traded line-in encoding for USB plug, the N200 uses cable). It sounds very nice when I plug my Ultrasone Trackmasters into its headphone out, has enough power to pump up these big cans. I haven`t heard many flash players and I can only compare it to a friend`s unknown producer`s product, which it beats in the sound compartment with ease. Soundwise, the one AAA battery powered V200 is very close my 2xAA battery powered Panasonic SX-428 PCDP. It does have a resume function.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back