Looking for a durable set of IEMs
Feb 17, 2014 at 11:37 PM Post #6 of 12
M-Duo from MEElectronics. They meet all of your criteria and from personal experience, are worth 2x what the asking price is ($90 MSRP). I got lucky and scooped mine up for $50 and haven't looked back. :)

Feb 18, 2014 at 1:39 AM Post #8 of 12
I'll just throw in my go-to IEM.

Vsonic GR02BE: http://www.lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&cPath=15&products_id=41

had it for over a year and still going strong even after throwing it in my pocket and bag. It does not have nice thick wires like the SE215, but it is plenty durable and quite tangle-resistant.

Feb 18, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #9 of 12
I would suggest sennheiser mm 70 or shure 215 ltd edition, both are durable,sound great,comfortable fit depending on preference over ear or in ear and come with 2 yr warranty.

Feb 18, 2014 at 2:10 AM Post #10 of 12
The GR02 Bass Edition's sound awesome. I've gone through 2 pairs, both were stupidly smashed at the gym. They did however survive the washing machine multiple times. I'm not sure how my latest one has fallen apart, seems that the glue that holds the housing together has fallen apart on both speakers, still works though. They're not overly expensive so I'll probably keep buying them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back