Looking for a better source for my microphone (a modmic)
Jan 31, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #16 of 18
How did you set up the output to your Titanium HD line in? Because I only see output that's split in L/R channels.

Also, I can't seem to get my PC to pick up any input via the USB. Ii followed the instructions, installed the drivers, but so far nothing works.

Jan 31, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #17 of 18
  How did you set up the output to your Titanium HD line in? Because I only see output that's split in L/R channels.

Also, I can't seem to get my PC to pick up any input via the USB. Ii followed the instructions, installed the drivers, but so far nothing works.

The Titanium HD has RCA connectors for the line in, so I just used a standard stereo RCA cable from the Main Mix (output) to the line in. I believe the Xonar DX has a 3.5mm line in, so you will need an RCA to 3.5mm audio cable.

As for using it as a USB audio input device, I had no trouble... I installed the driver and it worked. I would think you should hear something if you set the Mic, Main Mix, and Gain knobs to half (then adjust as needed depending on how it sounds).

Jan 31, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #18 of 18

The Titanium HD has RCA connectors for the line in, so I just used a standard stereo RCA cable from the Main Mix (output) to the line in. I believe the Xonar DX has a 3.5mm line in, so you will need an RCA to 3.5mm audio cable.

As for using it as a USB audio input device, I had no trouble... I installed the driver and it worked. I would think you should hear something if you set the Mic, Main Mix, and Gain knobs to half (then adjust as needed depending on how it sounds).

The USB just isn't working for me. But I did find that the headphone out to Xonar DX line in seems to work okay with acceptable quality, though it still doesn't sound quite as excellent as it did in the reviews. Then again, they were probably using some higher-end recorders or something.

I've ordered 2RCA (M) to 3.5mm (M) so hopefully this'll work. Thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back