Looking for a adapter/dongle + headphones for iPhone under 50 dollars.
Apr 25, 2020 at 6:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Galeonero

100+ Head-Fier
Hi folks, I'm looking for a 3.5mm lightning dongle and 3.5mm headphones for my iPhone.
I would like it to sound similar to the FiiO F9 PRO that I had recently, I really liked the mids and the other frequencies didn't overlap each other. And I want it to have interchangeable cables.
I am looking at many models but I have no idea what to buy, I was thinking about some KZ S10 and the cable that comes with lightning. Or I also found the Mee Audio M6 PRO 2nd for 35 dollars approx and I would be missing the adapter that I don't know which one to buy.
I do not want to buy the official Apple because I do not like the construction at all, the cable breaks very easily.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #2 of 6
You could always get the fiio btr3 or ūbtr. Way better sound than the lightning to 3.5 dongles. I run my kz zs10 pro’s with both and they sound fantastic, way better than any of the singles out there.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2020 at 6:50 PM Post #3 of 6
You could always get the fiio btr3 or ūbtr. Way better sound than the lightning to 3.5 dongles. I run my kz zs10 pro’s with both and they sound fantastic, way better than any of the singles out there.
I have a Shanling UP2 but I don't really use it very much because it's quite uncomfortable when I'm away from home.
So I was looking for a 3.5mm adapter more than anything, I also do not like the kz bluetooth adapter because it is wired and I already had headphones like that, it got tangled all day.

Apr 25, 2020 at 7:49 PM Post #4 of 6
I have a Shanling UP2 but I don't really use it very much because it's quite uncomfortable when I'm away from home.
So I was looking for a 3.5mm adapter more than anything, I also do not like the kz bluetooth adapter because it is wired and I already had headphones like that, it got tangled all day.
Ah, I don’t like the lightning dongles myself. Not much choice out there for those. Pretty much stuck with the apple one or the $8.99 one from Walmart. I find much better sound from my es100 or btr3. I wear them like a necklace and don’t have any problems with tangles while working. And I have a pretty physical job.

Apr 26, 2020 at 11:16 AM Post #5 of 6
Ah, I don’t like the lightning dongles myself. Not much choice out there for those. Pretty much stuck with the apple one or the $8.99 one from Walmart. I find much better sound from my es100 or btr3. I wear them like a necklace and don’t have any problems with tangles while working. And I have a pretty physical job.
A while ago I had the hidizs sonata hd 2 dongle that is worth about 25 dollars and now the shanling up2, the truth is that I do not feel much difference and it is quite the price difference, those 50 dollars are not justifiable.

Apr 28, 2020 at 7:14 PM Post #6 of 6
Look up Moshi 3.5 to lighting dongle.
It’s about $20 and has actually lasted me so far for 4 months of abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back