Looking for 50$ In ear phones
Sep 28, 2013 at 10:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Elhanan4

New Head-Fier
Hello, i need a recommend for In ear phones, for 50$ (or a little bit more, im you have something really good). I had a vsonic gr02 and after few months the right Phone spoiled, so now im looking for something that Canon work for much more time.i Will be happy also If you Can to recommend about a company Who gives a good warranty. I usually listening to progresive Rock, but also to Maytal and punk. I want the sound close as possible to natural, a good bass isnt so important. And i sorry about my terrible english.. :) thanks!

Sep 28, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #2 of 14
You might wan't to look at Sennheiser CX300 (cca 40$) or Klipsch S4 (cca 50$).

Sep 28, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #3 of 14
I would honestly recommend waiting until you have around 100 to spend. THen you have choices like the Vsonic gr06 and the hifiman re 400 which will do you much more good. 

Sep 28, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #5 of 14
Ive heard they are pretty great quality, as most vsonic products are (of the gr line). But im sorry about your experience. Its all about caring really - if you are careful then things wont break. Plus, tehre is a 1 year warranty

Sep 28, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #6 of 14
I have a pair of Sony XBA-2 which i got for around $65 and are pretty good.

The V-moda Bass Freq from the reviews i read on amazon look pretty good for the $$ around 30 bucks as well 

Sep 28, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #7 of 14
Nusho thanks. And What is the most recommended: gr06,vc02, vsd1(s)? And what about JVC HA-FXT90?
Closingracer thanks. what about the strength? Can i be shure they Will work also after a year?

Sep 28, 2013 at 5:55 PM Post #8 of 14
Nusho thanks. And What is the most recommended: gr06,vc02, vsd1(s)? And what about JVC HA-FXT90?
Closingracer thanks. what about the strength? Can i be shure they Will work also after a year?

idk i usually avoid headphones under $100 MSRP simply because i generally feel the sound is meh. Some reviews say they don't last but i had a pair of older V-moda earphones with the Kevlar cords and they lasted for a long time.  Honestly you could also find the Klipsch image s4 for around $50 which is also a good look at  

Sep 28, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #9 of 14
My first in ears were the Klipsch s4 and they are pretty great for the price (i got the s4i for 40 bucks). They really shine after around 120 hours of burn in from my experience.
As for the gr06, the vc02 have a fairly bad build from what i have heard, and as for hte vsd1 i do not know enough to give you a conclusive statement, but from my experience the v line tends to be less sturdy in build than the gr line. But for price performance ratio, the v line generally outperforms the gr line (by a small margin, in my opinion go with the gr06)
As for the JVC HA-FXT90 isnt that  a little out of your price range? but it is nonetheless a beautiful IEM but i cant give you anything conclusive on it. I have to research more myself.

Sep 28, 2013 at 6:28 PM Post #11 of 14
Thanks. And about the jvc you right, It was a mistake, i meant fxd80. And about the klipsch s4, i saw their sound is not "natural" but with a dominantic bass. Doesn't It?

eh i am actually in the market for a Bass heavy Headphone (Over or on ear) and  these wouldnt even fit the bill even if they were over ear 

Sep 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #12 of 14
I Just need my earphones Will have a good sound for progresive /instromental music..
So, witch one is the Best? And what about vsonic r02 silver? In the Multi review here they got 4.5/5 build quality, while the gr06 got only 4/5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back