Looking for 5 reviewers to test our amazing Aroma Jewel Universal Version

Are you interested in participating in our Aroma Jewel Universal Version review program?

• Total voters
Mar 8, 2023 at 1:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 40

aromaaudio

Member of the Trade: Aroma Audio
Hey everyone,

We have an exciting program that we'd love for you to be a part of! We're looking for 5 reviewers to test our amazing Aroma Jewel Universal Version.

Here's how it works: we'll send the Jewel to the first reviewer, and they'll have ONE month to try it out and write their review. Once they're done, they'll send it on to the next reviewer and we'll cover the delivery charge.

To participate, all you need to do is pay a $100 deposit via Paypal, which we'll refund you once you've submitted your review and sent Jewel to the next reviewers. It's that simple!

We're eager to hear your thoughts on our proposed program, so please don't hesitate to leave us your feedback. Let's make this happen together!

[UPDATE 9 March 2023]

We want to take a moment to express my gratitude for all the feedback we've received so far. We're thrilled to see such a great level of interest in our program!

If you're interested in becoming a reviewer for our program, kindly provide us with your information in the following reply format:
  • Your name in headfi
  • Location (country)
  • A brief introduction on your gear or your review experience

Pls fill in this Google Form
Google Form

This will help us in selecting the right reviewers and start the program as soon as possible.

Thank you all again for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

0906_11.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2023 at 9:44 AM Post #3 of 40
Interested! :)
Located in Croatia,
Currently mainly using MMR Thummim Limited Edition and N8ii.
Thank you

Mar 8, 2023 at 10:24 AM Post #5 of 40
I’m definitely interested in this opportunity. Currently located in Vietnam, I have participated in several tours in the past in EU region

Mar 8, 2023 at 11:29 AM Post #11 of 40
Hey everyone,

We have an exciting program that we'd love for you to be a part of! We're looking for 5 reviewers to test our amazing Aroma Jewel Universal Version.

Here's how it works: we'll send the Jewel to the first reviewer, and they'll have ONE month to try it out and write their review. Once they're done, they'll send it on to the next reviewer and we'll cover the delivery charge.

To participate, all you need to do is pay a $100 deposit via Paypal, which we'll refund you once you've submitted your review and sent Jewel to the next reviewers. It's that simple!

We're eager to hear your thoughts on our proposed program, so please don't hesitate to leave us your feedback. Let's make this happen together!

0906_11.jpg
I have reviewed many TOTL headphones but never had the pleasure of testing an IEM that expensive.

So I am interested.

One question though:

Who is going to pay any import fees and tax that might occur?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back