[Looking for] 3.5 mm TRRS right angle plug for iPhone
Nov 7, 2010 at 8:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

joneeboi

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking to make an adaptor for my iPhone such that I can put it into my pockets north end first. That means I need a right angle 3.5mm TRRS plug that will fit into my Apple Bumper "case." The current best option is to somehow obtain a Monster Cable Beats by Dre with ControlTalk replacement cable (or original, if someone is willing to hook up
wink_face.gif
) and reterminate with a jack of my choosing. I may be financially better off just getting something already terminated with such a plug, but I like the setup I have now: Apple-supplied iPhone buds with the mic and play/pause+volume buttons, Sumajin coloured fuzzies (that help identify L/R) and cable wrap doohickey. If anyone has any leads as to where I can get one of these replacement cables or right angle plugs, I'd be most gracious.

Feb 28, 2011 at 7:42 PM Post #5 of 6
How about this? Just came across this thread and the HP product: http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/computer/categories/speakers_headsets/1/accessories/VP052AA%2523ABA At $24.99 might be a steal if that fits what you're looking for. A reviewer noted "These are wonderful.. fit my iPhone perfectly.. was looking all over for the perfect headphones. They cancel background noise as well.... 10 Stars all the way !!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back