Looking at some V Moda models
Apr 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Neighbor808

New Head-Fier
I own and absolutely love a pair of ATH M50s in white, but they aren't as portable as I'd like. I'm looking at something better for outside use. I listen to mainly EDM and some rap/hip-hop but like the occasional rock or alternative track. As you may have already guessed, I want bass for these musical preferences. V-Moda M80 and LP2 are my 2 main contenders, I prefer over ear instead of on ear but its not a deal breaker. I have a relatively small head as well. I'm open to other suggestions but I'm really set on either of these. Thanks!

Apr 1, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #2 of 4
What about the M50's isn't portable enough? The size? They're already on the smaller side for circumaurals, so if you want even smaller you might have to go with a supra-aural headphone.

Apr 1, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #3 of 4
The M50s are definitely not freakishly bulky, but I wouldn't put them on and walk around comfortably. I can comfortably use the M50 while commuting on a bus or in a car or something, however. I'm not sure about the LP2 being any better in that regard (walking around), but I know the M80s would be. Now I'm wondering about the sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back