Lookin For a Used Headphone Thats better than the D2000
Oct 13, 2008 at 4:30 PM Post #17 of 21
650's realy arnt worth the money unless you have the amp and source to back them up. but i would say stick with the d2k's they wont be as revieling with a mid-fi source and amp.

Oct 13, 2008 at 10:04 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by dd051 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you planning on giving them a modjob?

no modding for me...i have OCD and if i mess with it then i will always think i broke it. It happens to me all the time

Oct 13, 2008 at 10:57 PM Post #19 of 21
shiz.....

your not alone. I have some AH-D5000's. I can honestly say they arent perfect for me (too much bass, I wanted them for mixing, and they arent good for that application)

I was told to try mod them, but I spent a LOT of money on something I KNOW I would question myself on. OCD is all too real. Ive done that with guitars and wasted a LOT of $$$ over tht fact (40+ guitars in 10 years)

Oct 13, 2008 at 11:06 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by gemini8026 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
shiz.....

your not alone. I have some AH-D5000's. I can honestly say they arent perfect for me (too much bass, I wanted them for mixing, and they arent good for that application)

I was told to try mod them, but I spent a LOT of money on something I KNOW I would question myself on. OCD is all too real. Ive done that with guitars and wasted a LOT of $$$ over tht fact (40+ guitars in 10 years)

Yea i just don't like messing with things haha.

p.s i think i just found your cans on ebay

Oct 22, 2008 at 1:27 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shizdan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For some reason i believe we have the same taste. I just ordered the D2000 for $200 Shipped.
happy_face1.gif

Do you mind saying where? A PM would be fine.

I can't seem to find them in stock anywhere for cheaper than $270 right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back