Lookie what I bought ...
Apr 12, 2003 at 3:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

disturbed

500+ Head-Fier
You guessed it. A brand spanking new scanner ... now I can *ahem* scan all I want
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 12, 2003 at 4:03 PM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by disturbed
You guessed it. A brand spanking new scanner ... now I can *ahem* scan all I want
very_evil_smiley.gif

Heh... recess is over.. now run along and clean the glass..
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 12, 2003 at 5:20 PM Post #5 of 15
As long as you don't send us pressed fruitbowls w/your scanner when you're drunk, congratulations.

I sold my scanner because I kept losing people on my IM list from surprise pressed fruitbowl attacks. They didn't seem to like it much, and I don't think the mods here would appreciate it much either.

Apr 12, 2003 at 5:31 PM Post #6 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by AIM9x
As long as you don't send us pressed fruitbowls w/your scanner when you're drunk, congratulations.

I sold my scanner because I kept losing people on my IM list from surprise pressed fruitbowl attacks. They didn't seem to like it much, and I don't think the mods here would appreciate it much either.

LOL

Did I mention I Office Spaced me prevous scanner?

I didn't have that cool rap song though but it felt good ... that stupid slow ass piece of .... motha made everyone attack it because of its slow ass scanning.

ARRRRGGGHHHH ....

I gonna scan my favourite *ahem* tool soon
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 13, 2003 at 10:35 AM Post #9 of 15
AHHH!!! There's a hand comming at me through my monitor!

Apr 13, 2003 at 7:34 PM Post #10 of 15
I've office spaced busted computer parts too. I had a dvd drive and an old 2x CD-R go out on me. The CDR felt the wrath of a 12-guage (and i was only 14, hah). The DVD drive was mauled by my trusty friend, the sledgehammer. Not one of them ***** 3lb sledges, a big ol' 10 pounder.

Apr 19, 2003 at 4:06 AM Post #12 of 15
did I tell you that I can read palms?

btw, you had two love affairs. one ended in cheating, the other ended very badly. (I will not elaborate. you know the truth). you are not a well balanced person. you have problems with authority. and your mind is over ruling your heart.
biggrin.gif

Apr 19, 2003 at 4:29 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by disturbed
Check out my tool guys ... tiny eh?

Wow, you must be .... like.... disturbed or something.
tongue.gif

Apr 19, 2003 at 7:17 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by wallijonn
did I tell you that I can read palms?

btw, you had two love affairs. one ended in cheating, the other ended very badly. (I will not elaborate. you know the truth). you are not a well balanced person. you have problems with authority. and your mind is over ruling your heart.
biggrin.gif

OMG
confused.gif

How did you know?
confused.gif

So true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back