Look Ma! I can slow down time!
Feb 5, 2010 at 10:17 PM Post #16 of 29
Oh man, a sensory deprivation tank, some hallucinogenics, and music of your choice... that'd be fun. Maybe.

Feb 6, 2010 at 12:05 AM Post #18 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by Armaegis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drugs might do it too.

Benzodiazepines :shrug:

Feb 6, 2010 at 6:17 AM Post #19 of 29
May 4, 2010 at 2:47 AM Post #21 of 29
I guess, every music lovers experienced this. I had experienced this, too. And it always happens with the same music, maybe because I love that music and I take time to really understand and appreciate it. It can also happen if you are in a peaceful state of mind and a very peaceful room. Music is a way of relaxation, always remember.

May 4, 2010 at 11:06 AM Post #22 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by GWorlDofSPACE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Imagine how it would be to hear or taste every note?

I hear that a certain Albert Hofmann can help you with that.

May 23, 2010 at 6:15 AM Post #24 of 29
Hmmmm! The power of music ^^

Sometimes I get weird colour visualizations too, together with a sense of slowmotion.. But this is rare and only when im 100% relaxed. 

May 29, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #26 of 29
I get the same experiences here as most of you stated. Sometimes I notice more things in the same song similar to what you experienced but only certain times. I don't think I can just "make it happen" though. 

May 29, 2010 at 7:01 PM Post #27 of 29
Quote:
I don't think I can just "make it happen" though. 

It has to be late at night, dead quiet. Low light, preferably candles. Silk sheets on the bed, any color will do but a deep red is preferred. Many a little incense. Ease her into it first, play a couple songs on shuffle. Make sure she's warmed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back