Long time lurker now member with a list of past reccomendations
Jul 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Doowta

New Head-Fier
I wrote up a long history of the headphones I've used and my interest and greatfulness for this site. It all got deleted while I was reading it over. So now, I have for you the abridged version. For reference, I have a past list of reccommendations here: http://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/1catm4/suggestions_for_iems/

My MP3 Player is the Sansa Clip Zip. I have the JVC HA-RX700s and the AKG K81DJs. I origionally had the MeElec M6s but found I didn't like IEMs. The JVCs are for home use on my laptop and the AKGs are for portable use...or they were. I didn't find them as portable as I needed (highschool student life). I still use them at home but I wanted something more portable. I was having a look at the BeB B28R buds. What do you all think? I wouldn't mind any suggestions for upgrades to my current cans either 
smily_headphones1.gif
. Sorry if this seems rushed but I am still a bit angry that my novella of a last post was deleted before my eyes. I wanted to stop and thank everyone and everything about this great community. All of my past purchases came from comments on this site. Since I'm gonna be getting a job soon, I can hopefully afford more expensive purchases. I'm happy to finally be a member!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back