Long night at Best Buy (Stuck in store over an hour)
Jan 10, 2015 at 9:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

XxTearGodxX

New Head-Fier
I went to buy a pair of Beats Solo 2 headphones. The cashier rang me up I asked to price match Amazon, since they had them for $179

So he tells me sure no problem, I just need to show your phone to my boss so he can see the price. Okay so he takes my phone and comes back, telling me hey you're in luck I found a pair on Amazon for $99 bucks. I said sweet okay let's do it sounds good to me.

So I paid and he gives me my receipt and just as I take a few steps away from the register, to head out here comes the manager telling me I need to return the headphones there's been a mistake with the price match. I told him I'd rather not return them they are already paid for.

After talking a bit and explaining to the manager it wasn't my fault, I was originally price matching for $179 why the cashier came and gave me them for $99 bucks? I have no idea, that is on him. The manager then tells me "Well let's just go to customer service, I'll do the return and you can price match for $179 no problem". I said no and I want to leave so please call a District Manager or something.

So after waiting 45+ minutes they finally get in touch with a District Manager and he approves the sale finally I can leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back