LOL at all the Beats bashers........
Mar 14, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #226 of 353
16 pages of responses...
Look, I'm the new guy here, but even I cant tell you guys are ******* idiots for bumping this thread. (yes I realize I am doing this but are you people serious? I MEAN REALLLLLYYYYYYY?)
Look at the first post, it is one of the ****tiest attempts at trolling I have ever seen. And this is the ******* internet.
If you SERIOUSLY wanted to discuss the issues that plague the Beats brand just start a new thread or post in one more relevant, don't bump this heap of guano.
I'm out

Mar 14, 2013 at 3:30 AM Post #227 of 353
Quote:

well im sure his cousin can sell the beats and buy the headphone himself

that and probably chips popcorn and movie just out of speculation...
popcorn.gif

Mar 14, 2013 at 7:02 AM Post #228 of 353
Quote:
16 pages of responses...
Look, I'm the new guy here, but even I cant tell you guys are ******* idiots for bumping this thread. (yes I realize I am doing this but are you people serious? I MEAN REALLLLLYYYYYYY?)
Look at the first post, it is one of the ****tiest attempts at trolling I have ever seen. And this is the ******* internet.
If you SERIOUSLY wanted to discuss the issues that plague the Beats brand just start a new thread or post in one more relevant, don't bump this heap of guano.
I'm out

beats threads are bound to be blown up like that, cant help it 
tongue.gif

Mar 14, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #229 of 353
Maigod you were (half) joking?
eek.gif

I've heard the "genuine" or "real" Beats Solo and HD, and the Beats Pro on a few occasions. The Beats Solo sound like you're listening to music through a cheap woofer that's being over-driven (even with the volume down fairly low). Like yes they're very bassy, and yes I know Monster has claimed that was the design goal, but it isn't even GOOD bass. Not to get into the whole "cheaper things that sound better" bandwagon, but honestly comparing them to even ho-hum consumer headphones like the Klipsch M40 is just pathetic, and if you just want a lot of boom-blam something like the Ruk50 or Sony X10 (which are only marginally more money, remember that) do such a better job.

The Beats Pro are less disappointing, they actually do a decent approximation of full-range, and the bass isn't *overly* forward, but each time I've heard them they always seem shouty and pushy across the entire spectrum. Like imagine the M50, and then ramp it up on too much caffeine and have it try to force itself on you. That's basically the Beats Pro. :ph34r:

The really sick part is that "people" seem to even recognize that these things are overpriced, and still buy them (a quick glance at Amazon Reviews, for example, echoes this sentiment).

beats threads are bound to be blown up like that, cant help it 
tongue.gif

Plus also:

Mar 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM Post #231 of 353
Quote:
It's like people who spend hundreds on a pair of jeans.

My £5 jeans last longer than those jeans that cost hundreds just because the designer added holes in them for you.

So it actually means that when you get the $5 jeans and use it until you get holes in them, you can sell them for more for a profit
wink.gif

Mar 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #234 of 353
16 pages of responses...
I'm out

You signed up for this forum just to make this post and you're asking if the people having an on topic discussion here are serious?
Back on topic
Fashion is a strange thing. How many people here have a significant other who has 30 pairs of shoes, a dozen and a half purses, a whole drawer full of exotic silk ties or a collection of watches? My girlfriend has a 4 foot cabinet filled with makeup. Filled. As in not room for another lipstick. There is well over $1000 worth of paint in there.
Everyone has their own priorities. But when fashion tried to invade our turf and sacrifices the things we hold dear, we are going to get mad, bro

Mar 14, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #235 of 353
Quote:
If you dont like em, dont buy em.  Its very simple IMHO.  I dont care for BMWs, guess what Im not gonna say they are overpriced and trash them.  I just wont buy one.  I seriously dont get all the hate.  Dre just did something noone else really thought about before....cater to the average listener and add some color and clean styling to a can.  That being said, I personally would never own a pair.  They dont sound bad to me, and they do look pretty good....but sadly they are overpriced like everyone knows.  BUT!!!  They are not pieces of ****, and they never, ever tried to hoodwink the public.  They are what they are.  Just had to throw my opinion out there on this overrun subject, because alot of people in HF seem like whiney, jealous little kids when it comes to Beats.  Lots of products are overpriced.... i-anything for example.  People still buy the product. 

Mar 14, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #236 of 353
Quote:
You signed up for this forum just to make this post and you're asking if the people having an on topic discussion here are serious?
Back on topic
Fashion is a strange thing. How many people here have a significant other who has 30 pairs of shoes, a dozen and a half purses, a whole drawer full of exotic silk ties or a collection of watches? My girlfriend has a 4 foot cabinet filled with makeup. Filled. As in not room for another lipstick. There is well over $1000 worth of paint in there.
Everyone has their own priorities. But when fashion tried to invade our turf and sacrifices the things we hold dear, we are going to get mad, bro

The problem with women with big expensive hobbies is that we end up feeding their habit for them.
biggrin.gif

Mar 14, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #237 of 353
Quote:
16 pages of responses...
I'm out

I... I'm sorry Kamiya-san ;_;

Also, maybe you should find a less generic photo of him. Literally the first thing that pops up on GIS...

Mar 14, 2013 at 5:58 PM Post #239 of 353
Ahem, I stated earlier that I didn't like Beats Tours BUT they sounded great on my HTC One X -- so I have to take that back.  I recently got Grado IGIs and they just simply blow those things out of the water.  Yeah they look cheap but they sound like SR125is but with more bass...I checked the frequency response range for those and they were similar to the SR 80i/SR125i.  Some people have said it sound nothing like a Grado -- yes, it's sounds like something in between an SR 125i and a 225i, now for $90+tax, that's not bad at all.

Mar 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #240 of 353

"i dont have a gf yet so more money for audio"

You gotta move on. Get your gf to buy you audio gear.  In college, I did my GFs term papers and thesis (easy peasy) and she bought me lunch everyday, clothes (couldn't stand how I looked)  and let me use her car and locker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back