LOL at all the Beats bashers........
Mar 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #301 of 353
I was going to bring up the price tag, but still, you can imagine people being blown away even though they payed over 100$, which beats has proved

And yeah, Skullcandy aviators are pretty awesome, definatlely the better alternative for a lifestyle headphone, but anything other than those are a total rip off

Mar 16, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #302 of 353
Quote:
I was going to bring up the price tag, but still, you can imagine people being blown away even though they payed over 100$, which beats has proved

And yeah, Skullcandy aviators are pretty awesome, definatlely the better alternative for a lifestyle headphone, but anything other than those are a total rip off

It's not that the beats sound absolutely dreadful or anything, it's just that there are plenty of options for under $100 that can provide the same level of quality (or in some cases better) than the beat solos do.

A lot of people who buy Beat Solos will have only used el cheapo (no more than $20) headphones in the past. So of course the beats are going to sound better in comparson to what that person is used to.

The frustating thing though, is that they could have got so much better for the same price.

Mar 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #306 of 353
Quote:
I thought the aviators sounded like hollow crap. I guess it's good for skullcandy.

Too much of a 'U' shape i guess? How is their sound like anyway?

Mar 18, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #308 of 353
Mar 18, 2013 at 6:21 PM Post #309 of 353
Quote:
No not seen one anywhere where i am. :/

my bad, im from the states, somehow kinda always expect people are also from here 
rolleyes.gif
 lol. where i live, they have it in best buy, even in my school bookstore... 

Mar 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM Post #311 of 353
Quote:
Glad to see I'm not alone in this. They sounded kinda thin and plasticky to me, I was wondering what the fuss was about. Not bad for $70-100 but not really good for $150

i see, i do not own the headphone so dont really have anything more to say than it sounded pretty clear with impactful bass and thats my impression when i demoed it a long time ago.  

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #314 of 353
I've noticed one of my friends that has a pair of beats ONLY ever wears them around his neck. Seriously, I've never seen him listen to them in the two years I've known him. Talk about fashion accessory. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back