Logitech Ultimate Ears, thoughts
Aug 24, 2012 at 12:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Nick47

New Head-Fier
Hi

Im new here so excuse me for any noob-like questions and such.

Im looking for a new pair of in ear headphones. I currently have HiSound Crystal but i don't like the sound very much and they don't really fit my ear that well. Before them I used Klipsch S4 and was very pleased with them accept the "squiky" highs. I guess this means I like more of a bassy sound? For my Pc I use Sennheiser HD555 and I love them. 

I have been looking in to the UE 400 and UE 700 but I cant find a good description of the sound different sound characters and the quality of the sound.

What do you guise think of the ue headphones and with the information given above, do you think any of these models will come to my liking? Tips about other models in the same price range is also appritiated.

Regards Nick

Aug 24, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #2 of 4
If you like bassy yet detailed soundsignature then UE TF10Pro are highly recommended and they can easily find here or on web under $150 price range. The other IEMs with punchy bass response like GR07, Yamaha EPH100, JVC FXD80 are great buy.

Aug 24, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
If you like bassy yet detailed soundsignature then UE TF10Pro are highly recommended and they can easily find here or on web under $150 price range. The other IEMs with punchy bass response like GR07, Yamaha EPH100, JVC FXD80 are great buy.

Okay,

Thanks for the help! I found the EPH-100 for 136 dollars with shipping included, seemed like a fair deal so I ordered a pair. Hope il be satisfied :D

Thanks once again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back