Logitech UE Warranty / Guarantee Claim related doubt!
Jul 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

sanmyself

New Head-Fier
Hello Friends,

I have a doubt to clarify from you all here. I am currently possessing a UE TripleFi 10 in perfect condition. I had bought it directly from Logitech online more than a year ago. Here in Germany/EU Logitech provides a 2 year guarantee/warranty. So I have almost a year still left under guarantee. But now a friend of mine also has a UE TF10 which is not working anymore. Its left bass driver is dead probably (and also sounds quite muted) and the right side cable has worn out from the end pin. But his guarantee has already expired. So he asked me if it is possible to replace his defective TF10 under my guarantee? Please understand there is no personal gain for me here, I am just trying to help someone. I am myself skeptical about doing something like this. Thats why I am asking experts here, else I wouldn't have bothered to ask.

Thanks a lot!  
smile.gif

Jul 31, 2013 at 6:13 AM Post #4 of 4
But all I'm trying is to help someone to get his defective product dealt with that's it. His UE TF10 barely lasted him 2 years I guess. Which I believe isn't worth what he paid for... There's nothing for me to gain personally frown.gif

Anyways, thanks a Lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back