Logitech UE Headphones
Aug 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 9
The only one that would seem like a good bargain is the UE 4000...others...nah...simply because of price...$200 can be used for a much better set of headphones.

The $100 might be a good on ear headphone if the sound quality is really good.  Build quality seems all plastic and the headband doesn't look that comfortable...looks along the lines of a Beats headband padding...not good.

I'm just going to wait for general consensus on this product.

Aug 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:
The only one that would seem like a good bargain is the UE 4000...others...nah...simply because of price...$200 can be used for a much better set of headphones.

The $100 might be a good on ear headphone if the sound quality is really good.  Build quality seems all plastic and the headband doesn't look that comfortable...looks along the lines of a Beats headband padding...not good.

I'm just going to wait for general consensus on this product.

How can you make the assumption that $200 can be used for a better set of headphones if you've never heard them?? For all we know they could be BETTER than headphones that cost $300.

Aug 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:
How can you make the assumption that $200 can be used for a better set of headphones if you've never heard them?? For all we know they could be BETTER than headphones that cost $300.

Really? 
wow i'd like to see your impressions soon. 
wink.gif

Aug 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Really? 
wow i'd like to see your impressions soon. 
wink.gif

Dont have any impressions. I just hate when people assume things. One of my major pet peeves.

Aug 30, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:
They also can be used with an analog cable, but I haven't heard them yet in that context.

yea but with that aside, most of the nc or bt headphones are expensive and not that great in sound.. only a few that can managed to achieve success (senn rs220, mm450, psb m4u, polk) where some failed (beats studio, some bose's and hundreds other lol)... that left me thinking that all the expensive pricing is caused by the featured technology and not the sound. although it is still yet to be known how they will perform, I'm just hoping the sound is worth the price. and the price is not only based on the technology alone.

cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back