Logitech G35 Replacement - Cyber Monday Deal? Details within
Dec 1, 2014 at 9:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

DrDoktorPhD

New Head-Fier
Hey there,

I'm new to the whole headset/headphone game without some very basic purchases.

I picked up a Logitech G35 about a year and a half ago to replace my first headset (Steelseries H70) and so far I've loved every minute I've had my G35.

Seeing as it's cyber monday and that I've been meaning to learn a little more about headphones / headsets, I was hoping that you guys would have any recommendations and maybe some links to deals?

Things I'm looking for in the headset/headphones.

- Over the ear fit

- Excellent spatial awareness (maybe surround sound?)

- Full headband (I have a big head and generally partial bands or thin bands fall off.   Example of a Full Band,  Example of a Partial Band)

- Noise Canceling

- Corded is a plus but I can swing a wireless device if the charge is decent

- Built in mic is a plus, but I wouldn't mind a separate mic (clip-on or otherwise)

- USB is a plus but not required

Other things the post guidelines mentioned:

- I listen to mainly electronic (Bassnectar, Daft Punk) and hardcore (Asking Alexandria, Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!) 

- I listen to games at full volume and listen to music anywhere from 60% - 80% volume

Now I'm mainly looking to replace the G35 as it's gotten some wear and tear.  So whether it be a headset or headphones with a separate mic, doesn't really matter to me.

My budget is under 200 but feel free to go over that as I'm still looking to learn more!

Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back