LOD suggestions please
Jan 14, 2010 at 3:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ianmedium

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi Folks, after posting my rig on the your rig thread there have been some great suggestions to get an LOD instead of the kimber tonic interconnect that I use at the moment.

I have been googling and searching the forums but I must not be using the correct search words as precious little comes up!

I use a Stax SR-001 MK2 and am needing a slightly longer LOD cable than the ones I have seen which have a very short run.

I am guessing that I would need about 7-8 inches in cable length not including the termination so as not to put strain on the ends entering the Itouch and Stax energiser my Itouch is the 2nd gen version with the internal speaker which makes a difference I am told.
Your suggestions and links to sellers would be most appreciated, thank you!

Jan 14, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #2 of 4
I read somewhere just now in Headfi that there are offering of LOD with 90 degree termination ... that would be good as the input location sit on the side of the energizer.

I currently use silver mix with cryo jena copper terminated with 90 degree switchcraft (not LOD though only mini to mini) and I so far I like it.... a DIYers made it for me. I found it is nice sound sig for my taste with this combination. But I do prefer silver more than the copper for baby stax. Since it is DIY, you can choose the length as you want.

This looks good
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f21/re...od-lod-466073/

Jan 16, 2010 at 4:00 PM Post #3 of 4
Have gone with Barqy for my cable choice, should be here in a few days
beerchug.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 4:46 PM Post #4 of 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back