Local stores in New york and UK? Also a poll
Jan 20, 2015 at 5:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Donnyboy98

100+ Head-Fier
As i cant decide on what pair of headphones to buy. I thought i could go and demo them and see for myself which signature i like. Getting onto the question...

I'm going to New York in a few months time. As it is New York it obviously will have some good local hifi stores that let you try the headphones. Is there any stores in New York that people know will?

As i live in Newcastle (UK) area and willing to drive.I was wondering if there is any within a 2-3hour drive of Newcastle. I will drive to anywhere such as Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh, York.

I am specifically looking at the headphones in poll that i dropped in to see what the majority of people prefer.

Thanks

Brandon

Jan 20, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #2 of 4
For NYC I know that B&H carries Sennheiser and has the HD650 available to demo. Stereo Exchange carries Hifiman and Senn but not all models. AC Gears has most Hifiman and Senn on their website, but I've never been to their store.

Hope that helps!

Nov 7, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #4 of 4
How did you do with the visit? Ive been to B&H and hoping to get to AC Gears and Stereo Exchange next time im over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back