Local Store IEMS
Oct 22, 2012 at 4:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Scott2578

100+ Head-Fier
I live in the Nashville area. And I am looking to purchase a set of IEMS. I was hoping to purchase a set locally, instead of ordering, but if locals are not worth it, than I will order online. I am looking to stay under $200 if possible.

I would like a set that has great midrange, great treble, tight low bass, that are detailed, but have a little warmth, overall balanced. I listen to a wide variety of music.

I use to have a pair monster cable gold pro that I liked the lows on them. I have a set of shure e3cs, and not a fan of the lows. I did not like the bose or the beats.

My local bestbuy has the Athena Technica 55s on sale for $59, reg $79. They also have the B&Ws for $179, and Martin Logans.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I took  a new job where I will be sitting at a desk, listening to the headphones for almost 8 hours a day.

Oct 22, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #2 of 2
The UE TF10Pro, GR01, Sony EX7550, GR07, Sony XBA4, Klipsch Image X10, X5, Harmen Kardon AE are highly recommended under this price range and they all offfes good clarity and tight punchy bass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back