Loading files from pc to portable audio players.
May 23, 2016 at 5:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

funkymartyn

500+ Head-Fier
Hi there, sorry if im posting in the wrong area, move if you need to.
My question is about loading up mp3 audio players.. , Iv not really noticed it before, but on my new Imp player this as come to my notice, and im a bit mixed up.....
The player as built in storage of. 16 gb., and says , 3000. Songs, . With additional storage of max card , 64gb.... with 4000 , Songs....
Well upto now iv filled the internal memory with over 3000 Songs, as the counter shows me when i play all songs on the player.... But here is my concern, on the card off 64gb , iv added a load of music, and when i press play all songs it shows playing. 1. Of. 4000..... so does this mean i cant load any more music onto the half empty card ?. ..... Or will it still load up, but not show anymore than. 4000, ..... but the music will still be playable , when playing all the folder, . But not playing all Songs....
Im a little confused here....... Any Help...... thanks.

May 24, 2016 at 3:34 AM Post #2 of 4
It probably means the database limit has been reached within the software. 

If your card is still half empty it should be fine to continue adding files.

Best thing to do is try it.

May 24, 2016 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 4
Thanks, yes I'm going to add more later...think in Song mode it only can play first 4000... But think in Album mode can still play upto the 64gb card size..

May 25, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #4 of 4
Not looking good... think this Agptek IMP player locks out at 4000  songs on both folders, the internal memory of 16gb.... and the card the same..  Even  if you put the max card you can use being  64gb...... the cds are on the card , which I can see when plugged into the pc..... but it still locking out at about 163 cds, ..4000 songs  etc.... there are loads more on the card, and its not full  ????
So I bet id have been better using a few 16gb cards ????
 Which audio players will accept and play all the card, . more than 4000 songs ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back