LMAO!
Apr 14, 2009 at 10:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

mrjoe815

Head-Fier
Does anybody else a fan of LMAO? Those dudes are hilarious and I’ve been jammin “I’m in Miami B*tch” for awhile now. I just saw a live video of that song on their website and its just plain awesome:
Lmfaonews.com

Joe
o2smile.gif

Apr 16, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #4 of 13
I find a few of their songs catchy and entertaining. I listen to the I'm in Diego B**** version being in San Diego and all...
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 16, 2009 at 8:45 AM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yukon Trooper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What people find funny usually parallels their level of intellect. That's probably your answer right there.
o2smile.gif

That's not true. I know a ton of smart people who watch Family Guy.

Apr 17, 2009 at 12:16 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by CDBacklash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
is it just me or is anything from america in the last 20 years NOT THAT FUNNY?

Nice... let's bash the intelligence of Americans. Pssshhh...
Anyway anybody watch Eastbound and Down?

Apr 17, 2009 at 3:49 AM Post #8 of 13
Eh. It's just not my flavour...
Back in the 80s when american humour was a black guy standing on stage and shouting the N word (eddie murphy) it was pretty funny...
in the 90s when it was a guy making humorous observations like "whats the deal with toilet paper? whenever I want some its not there!" it was also pretty funny.
Now it's a fat white guy shouting the N word on stage and jizzing in their pants.
Not for me
ph34r.gif

Apr 17, 2009 at 2:00 PM Post #9 of 13
well what's funny to you CDBacklash? Maybe you and the Yukon Trooper can enlighten the rest of us boobs. This reminds me of that Albert Brooks movie where he goes to India or somewhere asking the people on the street what they consider funny.
Yeah...Family Guy is pretty funny and Two and a Half Men...I haven't watched too many stand up comics lately.

Apr 17, 2009 at 4:02 PM Post #10 of 13
How did an LMAO thread turn into an intellectual argument? LMAO
biggrin.gif

Jun 3, 2009 at 12:15 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by CDBacklash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Eh. It's just not my flavour...
Back in the 80s when american humour was a black guy standing on stage and shouting the N word (eddie murphy) it was pretty funny...
in the 90s when it was a guy making humorous observations like "whats the deal with toilet paper? whenever I want some its not there!" it was also pretty funny.
Now it's a fat white guy shouting the N word on stage and jizzing in their pants.
Not for me
ph34r.gif

<seinfeld.jpg>

So what IS the deal with humor these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back