Living in Japan (Geisha,Gangsters,and Godzilla) A Diary.
Jun 12, 2014 at 8:18 PM Post #182 of 215
This is a side of Japan I guess you'll never see, thanks for sharing it with us.

One of my best friends spent 6 years living in Japan, immersed himself in the culture, went from zero Japanese to fluent by the time he left and even then I don't think he has experienced this side of Japan.

Keep it coming and I find it fascinating. 

Jun 12, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #183 of 215
  This is a side of Japan I guess you'll never see, thanks for sharing it with us.

One of my best friends spent 6 years living in Japan, immersed himself in the culture, went from zero Japanese to fluent by the time he left and even then I don't think he has experienced this side of Japan.

indeed, this is a side of the culture we haven't seen a westerners! Make sure your not pissing any one off with this stuff, if the world finds out Japan has something other than Anime Nutz, Active Retiree's and Female CEOS the world could crumble lol 

Jun 12, 2014 at 11:31 PM Post #184 of 215

Yeah, language ability has it's obvious merits. Being able to make good and interesting friends is unrelated....lucky for me
biggrin.gif

Jun 15, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #187 of 215

​
LOVE my camera!!!​

holy crap I'd be terririfed 

but still that;s amazingly beautiful man! Thanks a ton for sharing :O 

Jun 27, 2014 at 7:43 AM Post #189 of 215

This is a documentary bestseller waiting to happen. Even Hawaii's brief history as a head-fi member is legendary lol I haven't seen an online community shaken up like this in such a short time

I've always dreamed of working in animation in Japan but I being poor have only my dreams--I first have to help my family and all that. I live for great stories (and great storytelling) like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back