Livewires RIP
Jun 30, 2012 at 12:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

AvenicJazz

New Head-Fier
Well i might be a little bit slow but check this out :
http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0bf9775908eca6aff995cd045&id=5de04ef1a5

The news reads that livewires has parted ways with Matrics.inc which apparently manufactured em. And it states that matrics will now work on Alclair full time.
Livewires website has also been taken down 
www.mylivewires.com

A moment of silence for livewires please. 
triportsad.gif

Well that goes 1 ciem company, and just when i just ordered mine too.

Jun 30, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

You have almost 400 posts, and over 60% of them have "etymotic" mentioned in them.

What the hell man.

Really? Kewl !

I guess you figured... I like Ety.

Is that a crime?

Thanks, Jim

Jun 30, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:
I forgot to add, within the space of one month.

Great Derail to the topic at hand...

You could have just sent a PM, But I'll play along.

And your point is?

Jim

Jun 30, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #8 of 11
You should probably go outside more.

R.I.P. Livewires.

If it had not been for you, I would have never considered CIEM's in the first place. Even if I ended up moving up the ladder in quality, instead opting to make JH10X3's my first Custom Monitor due to reports of long waiting times, and non-existent customer service.

As a great man once said, "I'm glad you're dead."

Jul 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #10 of 11
Hey well i think its fine that he mentioned his favorite earphones well just that its kinda off topic lol.

I agree, what a shame, Livewires is a good company, didnt deserve to end like this. 

Jul 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #11 of 11
To all that are interested, Livewires is not dead by any means. The company has relocated to The Ohio University Innovation Center in Athens, Ohio. Ohio U. is known for outstanding Schools of Electrical Engineering, Communication and Journalism. Here, we have access to many of the bright minds that dwell in these departments. I am confident that you will see some very exciting developments at Livewires over the next few months. Stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back