[Livewires Picture Index]\\update complete
Jan 14, 2008 at 4:07 PM Post #18 of 66
Haha, you might have to settle in for a wait. mine took like 6 weeks. they must have been busy around that time. it was worth the wait though.

Jan 14, 2008 at 9:32 PM Post #20 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LoL - got the SF5's goin, but people are already giving me offers for them, so they will be gone, gah, I love these lil guys!

I have no idea how much SF5s go for...what is the relative price ranges for the super.fi line?

Jan 14, 2008 at 9:47 PM Post #21 of 66
what are the specs on these things? Resistance, sensitivity and such...

Jan 14, 2008 at 10:07 PM Post #22 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have no idea how much SF5s go for...what is the relative price ranges for the super.fi line?

Right now I am selling mine at $160 with a Westone ES2 cable

Jan 15, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #25 of 66
Hmm I think these will be my next iem. What do you guys think is best red+blue, clear, clear+blue or clear+red

Jan 15, 2008 at 8:34 PM Post #26 of 66
Haha that was my biggest dilemma...choosing colors...going livewires was easy. Make sure you take a look at the pics on the front page. If you go with colored shells and clear faceplates the colors look kind of muted when in your ear...check my earlier post!

Jan 15, 2008 at 8:45 PM Post #27 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haha that was my biggest dilemma...choosing colors...going livewires was easy. Make sure you take a look at the pics on the front page. If you go with colored shells and clear faceplates the colors look kind of muted when in your ear...check my earlier post!

which earlier post?

colours were easy for me: clear/clear, i like to be symmetrical so that means same on each side, and i wanted something that would go with my silver ipod setup, but i love to see the insides (my e2cs, westones, and sf5s were all clears).

Jan 15, 2008 at 9:33 PM Post #28 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
which earlier post?

colours were easy for me: clear/clear, i like to be symmetrical so that means same on each side, and i wanted something that would go with my silver ipod setup, but i love to see the insides (my e2cs, westones, and sf5s were all clears).

I really like clear too but red is my favorite color by far so I got red earpieces with clear faceplates. From the pictures i've seen of the blue/clear ones, I think I will be happy with the color, espeically since I already have clear UE-10 pros...

Jan 16, 2008 at 9:00 AM Post #29 of 66
I think the red/blue with black faceplates is awesome. Both red is good too but the red/blue combination beats everything. I wouldn't go for clear faceplate unless you get clear bodies b/c the color bleeds through and it doesn't look very clean.

Jan 16, 2008 at 9:53 AM Post #30 of 66
guaneri - could you compare your LW when you get them to ue10 pros ??

I'm almost sure that ue10pros will be better . but I'd like to know the margin
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back