livewires not responding?
Nov 7, 2008 at 3:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hockeyb213

BANNED: BAD TRADER
I ordered my livewires a few weeks ago and they have had everything since about the 16-17th of october but after confirming they received everything they have not responded to any of my emails or anything. What should I do to find out what my status is and what is going on?

Nov 7, 2008 at 9:18 AM Post #3 of 6
great livewires service eh, im sure it is because they have a small team thats working hard on your earphones but still...does'nt bode well for the future service does it.

be patient and keep trying, i had the same problem with ultimate ears believe it or not, i sent them an email months ago and never did get a response.

Nov 7, 2008 at 9:55 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
great livewires service eh, im sure it is because they have a small team thats working hard on your earphones but still...does'nt bode well for the future service does it.

be patient and keep trying, i had the same problem with ultimate ears believe it or not, i sent them an email months ago and never did get a response.

Haha, well UE can't use that same excuse, they have lots of employees!

I had a similar experience recently with another custom company, hearyourself, and when I finally did get hold of the guy, it turned out he hadn't even got my emails. They must have been filtered as spam or something. Anyway, have you tried calling them? I'm sure all is well
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 4:34 PM Post #6 of 6
They haven't responded to me either... but I'm not too concerned, BECAUSE they charged my credit card already (actually, the same day when my impressions arrived to them). Since they charged my credit card, they better deliever on time.

Do they even mention the turnaround time on their website though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back