livewires live again!
Feb 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

westsider

New Head-Fier
I am new to head-fi and want to say you all have a great forum and the reviews posted on here have been amazing and helped me get the best out of the money I spend. A little about me I live on the west side of Indianapolis IN. By day I work as a test engineer running reliability tests. on the evenings and weekends I mix monitors and or front of house for my church and several local bands.  My music taste very depending on my mood. they range from metal, rock, R&B, Jazz, classical, pretty much anything other than rap. Enough about me back to the title of the post.

livewires was started by John Diles several years ago. He created the original dual driver in ears that I personally have and love.  He then licensed the name to a gentleman in Nashville. He was only licensed to sell Livewires in the Nashville area but basically stole the company and took it national then ran it into the ground.  last time I checked there were criminal charges pending, I have not checked recently to see if this is still true.  John has finally after much legal heartache has relaunched the original livewires. They are now based out of Athens, Ohio.  He has both the dual and triple driver models that he originally created. Still at an awesome price. John is a great guy and I am posting his contact info in this post.

john.l.diles@gmail.com

John Diles
Livewires, Inc.
275 West Union Street
Athens, OH  45701
740-593-2668
855-559-3456 toll free
www.mylivewires.com

Full disclosure I am in no way affiliated with Livewires in any form or fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back