Livewires CALIFORNIA- STAY CLEAR of them.
Apr 22, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #16 of 40
Apr 22, 2009 at 5:49 PM Post #17 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by svtb15 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
we need to make it our job then to make the LW CA [edit - get better].. I am so pissed at the BS that John Diles has said, done etc.. I dont want any person that works hard for their money to spend it on a place that does not care
Diles does not care.....

NO.

You need to make it your job to see that the customer service and product improve. Why would you want to kill someone's livelihood?

I hope you get your refund check before they read this, because if I was them I wouldn't bother sending you any money after your new "mission statement".
tongue.gif

Actually, if they were smart they would offer to refund you and let you keep the old Livewires earphones, if you weren't out to ruin me (if I were them I mean)...

Apr 22, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #18 of 40
yeah you are right.. i should remove that.. and only focus on what is at hand. "A refund".. thanks for pointing that out to me. it not the way i usually ride ..

EDIT.. I removed that high blood pressure remark that i made.. it was made under the influence of reading other people mess with them and my head was exploding... sorry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NO.

You need to make it your job to see that the customer service and product improve. Why would you want to kill someone's livelihood?

I hope you get your refund check before they read this, because if I was them I wouldn't bother sending you any money after your new "mission statement".
tongue.gif

Actually, if they were smart they would offer to refund you and let you keep the old Livewires earphones, if you weren't out to ruin me (if I were them I mean)...

Apr 22, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #19 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NO.

tongue.gif

This is his job and his livelihood and hes screwing with people over a few bucks. If this is the way he does business he shouldnt be in business. And im sure there are more people than us that are getting the same treatment but dont post on this site. Anywase ive said enough about this company and hope they fix everthing and give people the service that they paid for.

Apr 22, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #20 of 40
yeah .. in my travels the past few weeks i have met 3 other folks in the real world pressing the flesh and actually shaking their hands,,, they have had the same issues with LW CA.. they did not know about a forum. i told them about it..
I meet alot of monitor engineers, recording guys, and musicians in my work...
I also met one person that got his from Nashville and he is very happy and the fit is perfect..

Apr 23, 2009 at 5:30 PM Post #21 of 40
please llet is know if you get your money back... i stil have not sent mine back to get my check due to your story..
just waiting

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryan1918 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is his job and his livelihood and hes screwing with people over a few bucks. If this is the way he does business he shouldnt be in business. And im sure there are more people than us that are getting the same treatment but dont post on this site. Anywase ive said enough about this company and hope they fix everthing and give people the service that they paid for.

Apr 23, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #22 of 40
Ill definitely post back here when and if I get a refund. If i don't see anything in my account by Monday I will be phoning LW again and from there if I am not satisfied, phoning visa will be next.

Apr 29, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #26 of 40
Sorry I havent got back to you I have been very busy with things. I did recieve my money back which I am very happy about. Unfortunately they dont rein burst for the shipping i had to pay to send them back. But I really didnt think they would do that anyway. I asked for my molds back and haven't seen them in the mail yet.

Apr 29, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #27 of 40
Quote:

Sorry I havent got back to you I have been very busy with things. I did recieve my money back which I am very happy about. Unfortunately they dont rein burst for the shipping i had to pay to send them back. But I really didnt think they would do that anyway. I asked for my molds back and haven't seen them in the mail yet.

Hey the purchase didn't work for you, so get over it... You want shipping paid for, molds etc. C'Mon.

There are many people on this forum who have purchased Livewires from the California Office and been pleased

Apr 29, 2009 at 4:17 AM Post #28 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghost87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey the purchase didn't work for you, so get over it... You want shipping paid for, molds etc. C'Mon.

There are many people on this forum who have purchased Livewires from the California Office and been pleased

Listen buddy I paid 250 American and I live in Canada for a pair of earphones that I waited almost 3 months for. I get them and they are garbage, no im not very happy to say the least. And if i want to say this company is the worst I have been with then I have the right to that opinion. There are other people with the same problems ive had. Anyrate I hope you order from this company and it takes 5 months for you to get them and they dont fit.
floatsmile.png

Apr 29, 2009 at 5:43 AM Post #29 of 40
Well, in my case I got excellent customer service, quick turnaround when I needed a refit, and have enjoyed great sound and fit with both of my pairs of LW from the CA office. Just throwing that in for a "fair and balanced" presentation.

Apr 29, 2009 at 3:28 PM Post #30 of 40
Im OK without the shipping part being refunded to me.. I only want my $$ for the ears returned.. Thank you Bryan... I will get these out to them by FEDEX today.. Stinks that they were that way.. i still have never received one answer to any of the questions that i asked John diles over two months ago now..

Its hard for me to keep up with it since i am traveling alot and tour...
So far i have no problems at all with the westones.. the seal is perferct and is great for playing bass live, which i do.. we are doing arenas.. if any of you are a musician and playing an arena size venue, the dely off the vack wall takes getting used to.. that disappears with the westones.. the LW fit me so poorly that i had no bass since the right ear lost seal all the time...

Oh well.. Im happy with my westones. but i will get a set from Fidelity and Catherine as a backup set and to use on my Ipod as soon as i get my money returned from CA..
I am glad that you got your money back...

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back