Livesoundwave showroom opening in Orlando,FL.
Jul 3, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #31 of 43
Stopped by their store yesterday.  They were very friendly and attentive.  They currently have a nice selection of headphones and IEM's on display with more on the way.  Wish I had more time to browse and listen.

Looking forward to the upcoming meet:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/756650/discussion-for-next-florida-meet-2015

Hoping for a big turn out.

Thanks for taking the time with me yesterday.

Jul 3, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #32 of 43
I just came back. 2 1/2 hours on I4 in total.

QUOTE: Our showroom is open from 9AM to 5PM M-F ....

Yeah, right. Shop is closed. Nobody picked up the phone either. There was no sign on the door. Be right back or Out for Lunch. I waited quite a while. Nothing.

I am ticked off. Another BM shop I won't spend a dime in, regardless of % off for whatever reason.

Good luck.

Jul 16, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #33 of 43
  I just came back. 2 1/2 hours on I4 in total.

QUOTE: Our showroom is open from 9AM to 5PM M-F ....

Yeah, right. Shop is closed. Nobody picked up the phone either. There was no sign on the door. Be right back or Out for Lunch. I waited quite a while. Nothing.

I am ticked off. Another BM shop I won't spend a dime in, regardless of % off for whatever reason.

Good luck.

Hi FlacFan,

I'm sorry that we have not responded to your post sooner. We recently had a member of our team leave the company, and management of the head-fi account was passed down, and I guess some notifications got lost along the way. I apologize for this.  

From the date of your post, I'm guessing that you attempted to stop by the showroom on Friday, July 3rd. Is this correct? If so, I do apologize because we were not open on that day in observation of the holiday weekend. We did attempt to record a voicemail stating this information, but we were informed the following Monday that our voicemail did not work properly. 

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion and for your wasted time. We should have posted something about being closed on our social media sites and forums. We will be sure to do this in the future.

Please feel free to stop by the shop again, or let us know when you would like to come in and we'll set an appointment for you. You can contact us at customerservice@livesoundwave.com or speak to an agent directly at 866-760-4727.

-LiveSoundwave Team 

Aug 22, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #34 of 43
I live a few hours away and I would possibly like to try out some gear here.

Can you explain what kind of headphones you have, or a link to that please?  Hopefully it will be worth the visit as it seems you are the only ones near me :frowning2:.

Aug 24, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #35 of 43

Can you explain what kind of headphones you have, or a link to that please?  Hopefully it will be worth the visit as it seems you are the only ones near me :frowning2:.

Hi Eurobeat,

Thanks for your interest in coming by to try out some gear! 

We will have a wide variety of headphones, earphones and accessories available for you to try out. Here is a link where you can see some of the available products:

https://livesoundwave.com/en-us/livesoundwave/audition-program-try-before-you-buy

We also get new arrivals in constantly, including Master & Dynamic and Marshall, which will be in soon

We are open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:1-866-760-4727 

Thanks,

-LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 24, 2015 at 12:05 PM Post #36 of 43

Can you explain what kind of headphones you have, or a link to that please?  Hopefully it will be worth the visit as it seems you are the only ones near me
frown.gif

Hi Eurobeat,
  Thanks for your interest in coming by to try out some gear! 
  We will have a wide variety of headphones, earphones and accessories available for you to try out. Here is a link where you can see some of the available products:
  https://livesoundwave.com/en-us/livesoundwave/audition-program-try-before-you-buy

We also get new arrivals in constantly, including Master & Dynamic and Marshall, which will be in soon

We are open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:1-866-760-4727 

Thanks,
  -LiveSoundwave Team

Thanks, much appreciated.  It seems like it will be a go in a few weeks, the only issue would be if I could make it seeing as we are picking someone up at the airport a few hours after you close.

Are only the headphones under "Audition" available to try?

If I do make it, hopefully someone would be able to help me find some good choices based on some music I could bring and have someone listen to, but not sure if that would be helpful, but I figured it might at least give someone a chance to point me in the right direction from your stock.  Who knows how much I know by the time the visit happens, though, as research is going well :).

Aug 24, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #37 of 43

Thanks, much appreciated.  It seems like it will be a go in a few weeks, the only issue would be if I could make it seeing as we are picking someone up at the airport a few hours after you close.

Are only the headphones under "Audition" available to try?

If I do make it, hopefully someone would be able to help me find some good choices based on some music I could bring and have someone listen to, but not sure if that would be helpful, but I figured it might at least give someone a chance to point me in the right direction from your stock.  Who knows how much I know by the time the visit happens, though, as research is going well :).

Whenever you are available to come by, we look forward to seeing you! 
The best thing to do would be to give us a call and schedule a time when you would want to come by. We are always willing to stay open later, as long as we have a heads up.

In regards to the available headphones to try, we have a much wider variety in store to try out than what's available under the Audition Program; plus, we always have special in store discounts available.

Here are just a few that aren't available under our Audition Program, but are in store:
Pendulumic - Stance S1+ Wireless
Ultrasome - HFI-450
Fostex - T40RP
Final Audio - Sonorous IV & VI
Astell&Kern - Layla by Jerry Harvey

We would be happy to assist you in finding the perfect pair based on your listening preferences. 
Thanks!

Sep 17, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #38 of 43
This is great! I live in the UCF area and will probably make an appointment in the next few weeks. Need to try some on-ears. I have roommates that are interested but iffy in joining the scene and something like this may be the thing to push them over the edge. The audition program seems interesting too. But I could get really addicted and audition a ton of products. What kind of amp/dacs do you have to support trying the products in-studio? I noticed you only have a couple listed under the audition program on the website. Ideally it would be nice to try headphones out using my own setup. Great website by the way. Nice to see something like this can be successful in my city.

Sep 21, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #39 of 43
  This is great! I live in the UCF area and will probably make an appointment in the next few weeks. Need to try some on-ears. I have roommates that are interested but iffy in joining the scene and something like this may be the thing to push them over the edge. The audition program seems interesting too. But I could get really addicted and audition a ton of products. What kind of amp/dacs do you have to support trying the products in-studio? I noticed you only have a couple listed under the audition program on the website. Ideally it would be nice to try headphones out using my own setup. Great website by the way. Nice to see something like this can be successful in my city.

Hi h1nchm4n,

Sorry for the slow response! 

Glad to hear you are close! Definitely let us know when you are coming by, and we will have everything set up for you. 

As for amps/DACs, we have the Sennheiser HDVA 600, Senn. HDVD 800, Audeze Deckard, and the AK Jr. for now. We are still trying to expand our options, so hopefully we'll have more soon! You are always welcome to bring your own setup too!

Thanks for checking out the site and contacting us! Let us know if you have any further questions!

-LiveSoundwave Team
866-760-4727

Dec 15, 2015 at 11:33 PM Post #40 of 43
Are you guys still open? For the last two days I have called and left several voicemails (during the "business hours"), have emailed your customer support, emailed Catherine, and tried your chat on the website but the link doesn't work. I live in Oviedo so hate to drive 40 minutes just to find out you're not open. What's the deal?

Jan 1, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #42 of 43
Still open? Called and no response, what's the deal?

See my post above yours. Same thing. I'm pretty sure they are closed. I actually drove 45 minutes out there on a weekday a couple weeks ago. Middle of the day, the store was closed. Looking through the windows I saw tables with what looked like Christmas gift baskets set up filled with headphone stuff. So That would indicate someone was there doing something. By the condition of the rest of the storefront though, I'd say it's closed. Furniture scattered about, etc. Very weird.

Feb 19, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #43 of 43
I have been trying to contact them for a good 2 weeks now for my RMA item. I shipped my aurisonics harmony's back before Christmas for repair as one of the drivers died. They shipped it back to me in late January but without cables... I have been trying to contact them since but no luck. I have tried to email customerservice@livesoundwave.com
Called, +1 866-760-4727 and 1-407-778-4300 but no responds from any of the contact points. Back in August 2015 when I pre ordered from them, Kelsey one of the reps was awesome with communication. But after Christmas things started to go down hill.. I hope this is only temporary as I liked their service and their branding as a store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back