Livesoundwave showroom opening in Orlando,FL.
Jun 18, 2015 at 1:04 AM Post #18 of 43
So, you're opening a store in Phoenix when? 
wink_face.gif
  Fabulous idea for your store btw. Looks very inviting and cozy.

Jun 18, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #19 of 43
  So, you're opening a store in Phoenix when? 
wink_face.gif
  Fabulous idea for your store btw. Looks very inviting and cozy.

Haha.  We'd love to open up out west as well.   Who knows what the future holds, but if we do come out there we will be sure to let everyone at Head-Fi know!

Jun 18, 2015 at 5:17 PM Post #20 of 43
Very cool. Hope I get a chance to visit next time work brings me to FL.

Jun 22, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #23 of 43
I just left from a 2.5 hour visit. The people there are extremely friendly and helpful, but leave you alone when auditioning headphones. They even gave me coke and water to drink while I was there which was very nice. They even extended their fathers day 25% off sale an extra day for me. Like seriously? These people are awesome. 10/10, would recommend to a friend, 2 thumbs up. Acquired a grado rs1e, Will be going back very soon (once my wallet is replenished).

Jun 24, 2015 at 2:54 AM Post #24 of 43
I just left from a 2.5 hour visit. The people there are extremely friendly and helpful, but leave you alone when auditioning headphones. They even gave me coke and water to drink while I was there which was very nice. They even extended their fathers day 25% off sale an extra day for me. Like seriously? These people are awesome. 10/10, would recommend to a friend, 2 thumbs up. Acquired a grado rs1e, Will be going back very soon (once my wallet is replenished).

Did they have any Astell&Kern-JH Audio IEMs on display? Looking forward to a pair.....

Jun 24, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #26 of 43
Did they have any Astell&Kern-JH Audio IEMs on display? Looking forward to a pair.....

You know, I was just focused on open back hp's. I know they did have a good amount of iems there, but which ones Im not sure of. They were all really friendly. Give em a call and ask!

Another sale would be awesome!

Jun 26, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #27 of 43

Hey Mackcd!   Thanks again for stopping by and it was a pleasure meeting you.  Our hope was to make your experience more like a destination than a shopping experience.  We invite everyone to come sit, relax, and enjoy some of the products we have on display.  Always glad to hear kind words and we do appreciate it vastly!

Livesoundwave.com Team!

Jun 26, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #28 of 43

Hi Ivabign!   We do not have any of the JH IEMs on display at this time.   We are working with JH to bring in some display units and we can update you guys on head-fi when they become available in our showroom.   If we could offer any other display brands/models is there a particular set you would like to listen to?  

Livesoundwave.com Team

Jun 26, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #29 of 43

What?
How could I have missed that one? 
angry_face.gif

Hopefully there will be a Red, Hot & Boom sale...hint, hint.....

Cheers.

We hear your hint and do have things coming down the pipeline! :)   Best way to keep track of our deals is to sign up for our newsletter or watch our sponsor page here in head-fi.org.   You can always send us an email to customerservice@livesoundwave.com and we will be glad to fill you in on any current promotions.

Jul 1, 2015 at 3:29 AM Post #30 of 43
What about mini meets ? just kidding 
im sure ill drop by one of these days i live 1 1/2 hours away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back