LiveSoundwave.com Instant Savings! $25/$50/$100 OFF + Free Shipping
Aug 7, 2015 at 3:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

livesoundwave

Member of the Trade: LiveSoundWave
In Honor of Tax Free Week here in Orlando, FL (where we are headquartered 
tongue.gif
), we are offering some instant savings deals! 

$25 off a purchase of $100+  promo code TAX25

$50 off a purchase of $200+  promo code TAX50

$100 off a purchase of $400+  promo code TAX100

These codes are valid through 8/16/2015.
*Some exclusions apply.

Shop Here: https://goo.gl/j8SRAU  

Have a great weekend! 
-LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 7, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #2 of 16
Has anyone here been able to get these codes to work? I've tried each of them with a few different headphones with no success. Also, per pdf pg. 5 of this document from Florida Department of Revenue, the first $750 of a headphone purchase is exempt from state and local sales tax as a "computer related accessory," but your system does not appear to be updated for that exemption.

Aug 7, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #3 of 16
Please disregard the portion of the above reply concerning coupon codes. For w/e reason they are all working for me now sans offerings by Sennheiser, Audeze, and Grado, which I reckon is by design. The comment concerning the sales tax remains open.

Aug 10, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #4 of 16
  Please disregard the portion of the above reply concerning coupon codes. For w/e reason they are all working for me now sans offerings by Sennheiser, Audeze, and Grado, which I reckon is by design. The comment concerning the sales tax remains open.

Hi @genmasaotome

You are correct about the promotional codes not working on Audeze, Grado and some Sennheiser products. This is due to manufacturer pricing restrictions that we are obligated to uphold. As for the tax question, I do apologize for the mistake. We forgot to turn off the Florida tax in our back-end. The issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
-LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 10, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #5 of 16

Hi @genmasaotome

You are correct about the promotional codes not working on Audeze, Grado and some Sennheiser products. This is due to manufacturer pricing restrictions that we are obligated to uphold. As for the tax question, I do apologize for the mistake. We forgot to turn off the Florida tax in our back-end. The issue should be fixed now. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
-LiveSoundwave Team

You guys don't sell the JH angie anymore? :frowning2:

Aug 10, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #6 of 16

You guys don't sell the JH angie anymore? :frowning2:

Hi Jjacq,

For the moment, we took the JH Angie off the site due to long fulfillment times. It took us over 8 weeks to receive product from A&K/JH to fulfill back-ordered Angies recently. If you are interested in ordering that product, we can still place the order for it, but you would probably be looking at a similar wait time. Let us know!

Thanks,
-LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 10, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #8 of 16
  I see the aurisonics forte on the site. is it available in stock already? or is it a preorder? if so, when do you expect to have it available :)

Thanks!

Hi Sujitsky,

The Forte is a preorder right now. We are expecting shipment to arrive the end of September. If you are looking to buy now, this promotion will apply to your order. Hope that helps!

-LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 10, 2015 at 10:36 PM Post #9 of 16
I didn't see the AK Jr. in your lineup of DAPs.  Do you sell this DAP?
Thanks.

Aug 11, 2015 at 10:22 AM Post #10 of 16
  I didn't see the AK Jr. in your lineup of DAPs.  Do you sell this DAP?
Thanks.

Hi Buddhahacker,

We don't have the AK Jr. in stock at this time, so it's not listed on the site. However, we can definitely do a special order for you to get one. It would work much like a back-order and you would still be able to use the promotional codes. Just let us know!

Thanks,
LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 11, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #12 of 16
  Do you all happen to have the Black Aurisonics ASG 2.5 in stock? I'm having difficulty getting through to the site right now, unfortunately :/

Hi MrMoose0987,

I apologize about the site being down. We're currently doing some maintenance to it, and it should be up and running shortly. Yes, we do have the ASG 2.5 in stock in Black and ready to ship. 

-LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 11, 2015 at 1:57 PM Post #13 of 16
THANK YOU for a great sale!  Purchased the Shure SE215's.  I've been waiting for a sale just like this.  Didn't think it would come up so quickly. :)  Only wish i had more money to spend...

Aug 11, 2015 at 2:13 PM Post #14 of 16
  THANK YOU for a great sale!  Purchased the Shure SE215's.  I've been waiting for a sale just like this.  Didn't think it would come up so quickly. :)  Only wish i had more money to spend...

Hey fumobs,

That's great! We're happy to be able to offer sales and promos like this to you guys. 
bigsmile_face.gif
 You can always check out our deals and offers on our site, here or on our social media pages. 

Enjoy your SE215s!

-LiveSoundwave Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back