Livesoundwave.com and Head-Fi promotion - $50 off orders of $200 or more!
Jun 4, 2015 at 12:01 AM Post #18 of 25
I made an account and attempted to make the purchase but it failed.

Jun 4, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #19 of 25
  I have actually looked at the Fostex TE-07 and the Grado GR8e.

Very interested in the Grado GR8e though I'm not too sure about its durability in its connector jack and on the earpieces (I would love to hear if anyone can comment on its durability).

But I think I'm just not ready to splurge just yet.

Thanks for the recommendations though!

We appreciate your interest!   We haven't fully tested the durability of the GR8e over a long period of time, but so far has been pretty solid.  Agree, if anyone else can comment on the durability here we would love to hear it. 

Jun 4, 2015 at 9:46 AM Post #20 of 25
  I made an account and attempted to make the purchase but it failed.

Apologies for any inconvenience.   I would contact our customer service department at customerservice@livesoundwave.com, call us at 866-760-4727, or click the chat button on the bottom right hand side of the page and we will get right on this.

Jun 4, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #21 of 25
  Where are you guys located and what type of building do you keep the headphones?

Thanks

We are located in Orlando, FL!   The building is a temperature and humidity controlled environment.   We do not let our products bake out in the hot Florida sun. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 4, 2015 at 10:35 AM Post #22 of 25
Apologies for any inconvenience.   I would contact our customer service department at customerservice@livesoundwave.com, call us at [COLOR=212121]866-760-4727[/COLOR], or click the chat button on the bottom right hand side of the page and we will get right on this.

Called in and completed the order. Pretty stoked. Thanks.

Jun 4, 2015 at 12:36 PM Post #23 of 25

We are located in Orlando, FL!   The building is a temperature and humidity controlled environment.   We do not let our products bake out in the hot Florida sun. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Do you have a store there is it open to the public for walk in and purchase? I live in orlando fl

Thanks again for answering questions!

Jun 4, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #24 of 25

Do you have a store there is it open to the public for walk in and purchase? I live in orlando fl

Thanks again for answering questions!

Yes, we do have a store, but we are currently not open to the public just yet.  We are working on a soft launch for June 10th, so please feel free to come on by after the 10th!  Our address is:  12211 Regency Village Drive Suite #11, Orlando, FL  32821.   We are located directly across from the Premium outlet malls on Vineland Road.    

Users who are viewing this thread

Back