Live Unboxing and First Thoughts on HD598 Cs by SENNHEISER
Nov 29, 2016 at 8:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

MrTradeMarkMe

New Head-Fier
I'm not big on posting long lengthy text reviews and so I made a quick video a on my first thoughts on the HD 598 Cs by Sennheiser. In this video, I did an unboxing, and a quick "out of the box" comparison to how these headphones stack up against my other Sennheiser cans; specifically the original HD 598s and The momentum 2s. The real sale point for my purchase, was the fact that I wanted to see if these could mend the gap between the HD 598 and the momentum 2s. Now it's not to say that the the M2s and the HD598s are bad headphones, they aren't in fact they are all a steal for their price point, but I really wanted the sound from the Hd 598s in a portable M2 design, and after trying them for the very first time, the HD 598 Cs do exactly that. In terms of comfort, audio quality and build quality, I feel these to be excellent (again these are my first thoughts). I would 100% recommend if you are in the market for new "Closed Back" headphones!

The link of the video is here:  https://www.facebook.com/joseph.c.sifakis/videos/10211745705776800/

Please note I'm not trying to advertise myself in anyways, I just thought I would make a video on this because I wasn't able to find any helpful videos or content on the HD598 Cs. 

PS: When I talk about audio quality, I'm talking in a very general way. I didn't sit there and see how the Highs, mids and lows fair. Essentially what I'm describing when I say the sound quality is excellent, is they just sound excellent (to my ears). Please don't nit pick as this was meant to be a quick first thought kind of review.

Cheers and I hope this information was helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back