Live.com eBay cashback @ 30% again
Nov 30, 2008 at 3:36 AM Post #33 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Purple /img/forum/go_quote.gif
here i believe

Yup, bingo. Wish they went under a more recognizable eBay name, but oh well!

Nov 30, 2008 at 3:51 AM Post #34 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Purple /img/forum/go_quote.gif
here i believe

Great! Thanks

(plotting my move)
beerchug.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #36 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by cardude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is this 10% PayPal coupon that you speak of? I have a PayPal account but I'm not familiar with it.

Don't get your hopes up for it; I tired using it even though eBay never sent it to me, and it registered at first, but failed to go through.
frown.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 4:34 AM Post #38 of 61
I picked up a pair of westone 3's from earphone solution's ebay store. Theres no way I would of been able to pick up the 3's if live didnt offer 25-30% cashback. It must be because I was meant to pick up the 3's right?
atsmile.gif

Nov 30, 2008 at 4:41 AM Post #39 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaykay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I picked up a pair of westone 3's from earphone solution's ebay store. Theres no way I would of been able to pick up the 3's if live didnt offer 25-30% cashback. It must be because I was meant to pick up the 3's right?
atsmile.gif

It is your density...err, destiny.
tongue.gif

Does anyone know how long the 30% cash back will last?

Nov 30, 2008 at 4:54 AM Post #40 of 61
paypal had sent me an email to let me know that I qualified for a 10% discount for using their services. I forgot about the email some time back but when I went to place my order for my Westone 3's it reminded me when I logged in to pay and auto-deducted the 10% on check out. I noticed on the email that the vendor got the whole amount but I was only charged the reduced rate so they must make it up in middle somewhere.

The Live Cash back sent me an email saying that $99.00 was pending into my paypal acount and I used the Live search again today for a couple of 19" LCD panels from a shop not far away. I got over $70.00 (30%) back from that transaction and it shows pending also on my Live account.. man I could get used to this! $169.00 cash back for a couple of items I was going to buy anyways...

Dec 7, 2008 at 1:32 PM Post #42 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by peanutbutterjam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey it appears to be off again... If someone sees this back at 30% announce here can? Thanks!

Yes! I am watching.

Dec 7, 2008 at 4:39 PM Post #43 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by peanutbutterjam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey it appears to be off again... If someone sees this back at 30% announce here can? Thanks!

Its up again today, but I can only see 8% off PK1s. I dont know how much discount you'll get for other products.

Dec 7, 2008 at 4:53 PM Post #44 of 61
I just got 8% on a search for Denon headphones.
Unfortunatley D7000's are listed Buy it Now for $999. I'll wait.
Same 8% for tubes.
Some merchants other than ebay offer up to 15% on some items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back