Little dot mk III
Aug 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Hifianddrumming

500+ Head-Fier
Hello :)
Just one question to anyone. Would, and how well would, a Little dot mk III drive a pair of sennheiser hd600s? I'm considering getting a pair of hd600's and also considering buying the amp, just wondering how well they would pair up??

Thank you in advance for any input :)

Hifianddrumming

Aug 4, 2011 at 4:34 PM Post #2 of 11

They pair very well together. I'm using that setup and I am also using the HRT Streamer 2. Without the Streamer, it sounded great. With the Streamer, even BETTER! Hope this helps.

Quote:
Hello
smily_headphones1.gif

Just one question to anyone. Would, and how well would, a Little dot mk III drive a pair of sennheiser hd600s? I'm considering getting a pair of hd600's and also considering buying the amp, just wondering how well they would pair up??

Thank you in advance for any input
smily_headphones1.gif

Hifianddrumming

Aug 4, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #3 of 11
 Thanks you so much!  This will really help :)

Aug 5, 2011 at 10:39 AM Post #4 of 11
I will second that! You should, however, substitute the driver valves for CV4010s - this makes an enormous difference!

Also, I can recommend the LD DAC_1 as a possible alternative to the HRT (but use the "sharp" filter).

Aug 5, 2011 at 12:17 PM Post #5 of 11
I was actually going to, in the near future, get a CA dacmagic 
smily_headphones1.gif
 I've already checked out the valve combination, and I'll definitely consider it, but agin, I'm on a budget.

Oct 27, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #8 of 11
I'm still in that early no-upgrades-just-enjoy stage with my LDIII and Senn600. Great presentation and soundstage, though I withdraw from audiophile adjectives at that point. Still, once it's burned in I plan to enjoy those tube recs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back